This is not hearsay. I have received effective proven treatment for these 8 common disorders:
- Sinus Inflammation. I have lots of allergies. My sinus passages used to swell enough to block my nose breathing daily. Acupuncture alleviates sinus swelling and restores free breathing.
- Kidney Stone. Acupuncture helped me pass a 7 mm kidney stone, avoiding lithotripsy surgery for the fourth time was one of the best days of my life.
- Sciatica. I have experienced nerve pain on my left side for years caused by my birth defect. Acupuncture helped to completely resolve my sciatica. I would be remiss not to mention I also use chiropractic to complement acupuncture for this problem. However, I went to a chiropractor for years without total resolution.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS). Regular treatment controls my IBS symptoms of cramps, gas, pain and alternating diarrhea/constipation. Now I experience IBS flare-ups occasionally, maybe every 4 to 6 months. The duration of flare-ups have shortened considerably, 3 to 5 days opposed to 2 weeks.
- Anxiety. Acupuncture cured my anxiety! I tried meditation, herbs, exercise and lots of self-heal techniques without success. I was able to quit an anxiety drug I took for almost 2 years after receiving acupuncture.
- Vertigo. Completely cured of vertigo as shared above.
- Rotator Cuff Injury. The joyous birth of my first grandchild also birthed me a shoulder injury from holding her SO much! My fault totally. I'm happy to report my shoulder is completely healed and I'm still holding that precious baby girl.
- General Well Being. These days I go to acupuncture to maintain my general well-being. The treatments just make me feel good. No, I'm not some kind of needle fanatic that enjoys pain. I hate pain! I love acupuncture!
Trusting the needles,
The Happy Handicap